Frequently Asked Questions
Ticket Compliments Rewards Card
1. What is Ticket Compliments Rewards card?
Ticket Compliments® Reward Card is a reloadable prepaid instrument provided by Edenred. This card is issued on the MasterCard platform
and is loaded with a value in rupees.
2. Where all would TC Reward Card be accepted?
TC Reward Card will be accepted at all MasterCard acceptance points (PoS & Online merchants)
3. Is there any limit on the usage or load of the Rewards Card?
In case you have completed minimum KYC, there is a debit limit of Rs.10000/- on the monthy usage of card. As far as the load limit goes, you will get a load which is equivalent to entitlement for the month, however the maximum balance on card in case you have completed minimum KYC will be Rs. 10000. If you wish to increase your limit to Rs. 1,00,000 you need to you complete your full KYC.
4. What is the maximum limit I can accumulate in my TC Rewards Card?
As per RBI guidelines, the maximum balance on the card at any given point of time will not exceed INR 10,000. In case you wish to increase the limit to 100,000 then the required Full KYC needs to be completed.
5. If I have any complaints or queries about the card and full KYC process, whom should I get in touch with?
Kindly contact our in house contact centre E-assist @ 1860 233 5555 / 022- 2545 5555 or you can also mail us at assist-IN@edenred.com