Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Edenred?
Edenred, Inventor of the Ticket Restaurant® meal voucher and the world leader in prepaid corporate services, designs and delivers solutions that improve the efficiency of organizations and enhance the purchasing power of individuals.
2. What is Ticket Restaurant® Meal Card?
Ticket Restaurant® Meal Card is a prepaid instrument issued on the MasterCard platform and is loaded with a value in INR. It is issued by corporates to their employees for purchasing food and non - alcoholic beverages only at Ticket Restaurant® Meal Cards affiliated merchant outlets.
3. What benefit does a merchant get by accepting Ticket Restaurant Meal Card at their outlet?
Today Edenred has a user base of 2.5 million beneficiaries. By accepting Ticket Restaurant Meal Card, you can get increase footfalls to your outlet. We promote our merchants regularly to our users.
4. What is the process to get registered and become a Ticket Restaurant Meal Card merchant?
- Merchant signs the contract form.
- Edenred activates the registered POS/EDC terminal to accept Edenred cards
- Edenred provides required training, visibility tools ie. in-store stickers, listing on MyEdenred app etc.
- Merchant accepts Edenred Cards as payment for food and non-alcoholic beverages only.
- Reimbursements for all card transactions settled by the Merchant, will be credited to the mandated Bank account (linked to the POS/EDC machine) as per the Acquiring Bank’s settlement cycle.)
5. How many merchants are tied up with Edenred?
Edenred has tied up over 110,000+ affiliated merchants across nationwide to accept Ticket Restaurant Meal Card.
6. How would the merchants accept payments through Ticket Restaurant Meal Card?
Ticket Restaurant Meal Card enables the payment option through POS/ EDC terminal and QR code.
7. What can be consumed with a Ticket Restaurant Meal Card?
User can consume food items and non- alcoholic beverages with the Ticket Restaurant Meal Card.
8. How can the merchants change/update their information?
The merchants need to share the details through an email with the Network manager/Affiliate BO team at ERIN-Affiliatebo-IN@edenred.com