Frequently Asked Questions
Ticket Compliments Gift Card
1. What is Ticket Compliments® Max (TC Max) Gift Card?
Ticket Compliments® Max Gift Card is a prepaid instrument provided by Edenred. This card is issued on the MasterCard platform and is loaded with a value in rupees.
2. Where all would the TC MaxCard be accepted?
TC MaxCard will be accepted at all MasterCard acceptance points (PoS & Online merchants)
3. Is there any limit on the usage of the TC Max Card? If yes, what is the limit?
There is no limit on the usage of the card. This can be used for any amount as long as sufficient balance is available on the card
4. Can the TC MaxCard be used online? If yes, on which sites?
Yes. TC Max Card can be used at all online portals which accepts MasterCard
5. What is the procedure to do an online purchase using TC MaxCard?
The TC MaxCard online purchase process is same as Debit/Credit online purchase. Two Factor Authentication (2FA) i.e 3D Secure is mandatory for online transactions.
6. Since the TC MaxCard is on the MasterCard network, will all the deals and offers of MasterCard be applicable when I use this card as well?
Yes. All deals & offers given by MasterCard will be applicable for TC MaxCard.
7. Since the TC Max card has a YES Bank logo on it, can I use this card for cash withdrawals at YES Bank/Any other ATMs?
No cash withdrawal is allowed on TC Max Card. In case a Card is used on ATM, a charge would be levied on your card.
8. How can I access the online portal to find out my TC MaxCard's balance, transaction history, etc.?
You can register on our website www.edenred.co.in using card details and the registration code mentioned on the welcome letter. Post registration, you can access all card related information like balance, transaction history etc.
9. What is the Validity of my TC Max Card?
TC Max card is valid for one year. The validity is also mentioned on the face of the card.
10. Can I reload this card using any mode of payment?
No. This is a non reloadable card.
11. How can I transact in case of insufficient balance on the TC MaxCard? Can I part pay by this and part pay by another card/cash?
You can only make payment for the amount which is available on the card. In case transaction amount exceeds the available balance on the card, remaining amount can be paid by any other mode if the merchant agrees. However, for an online transaction, you will have to ensure that the purchase amount is less than or equal to the available balance in your card.
12. In case there is something I would like to purchase online which costs more than the balance I have on my TC MaxCard, how can I purchase the same?
For an online transaction, you will have to ensure that the purchase amount is less than or equal to the available balance in your card.
13. Will I receive transaction alerts for my TC Max card?
If you have registered on Online Self Care Portal- www.edenred.co.in and provided your Mobile Number, then you will get the transaction alerts.
14. What if I leave the organization? Will I still be able to use TC MaxCard?
Yes, you can continue to use the card until expiry/balance becomes zero.
15. Can I get the TC MaxCard at my personal address in case I wish to replace the cards or reissuance of registration code?
Any Replacement of the card / Reissuance of registration code will always be sent to the corporate address.
16. Can the TC MaxCard be hot listed if lost/stolen/damaged through a website/ call?
"Yes. You can hotlist the card through online portal www.edenred.co.in or call Edenred's Customer Care E-assist. You will be solely responsible for the safety and proper usage of the TC MaxCard. Incase the card is lost/stolen, you can request for a replacement card through our website www.edenred.co.in at a nominal cost also you can contact our contact center E-assist @ 022-25455555, 1860 233 5555 (*Timing: 9am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday All India Local Helpline Number. Accessible from MTNL / BSNL and select GSM / CDMA numbers.) You can also go to our website at http://www.edenred.co.in/Contact-Us.aspx"
17. If I have any complaints/ queries/ Dispute about the transaction. Whom should I get in touch with?
Kindly contact our contact center E-assist @ 022-25455555, 1860 233 5555 (*Timing: 9am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday All India Local Helpline Number. Accessible from MTNL / BSNL and select GSM / CDMA numbers.)
You can also go to our website at http://www.edenred.co.in/Contact-Us.aspx
18. What if I loose/forget the card registration code?
"Kindly contact our contact center E-assist @ 022-25455555, 1860 233 5555 (*Timing: 9am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. All India Local Helpline Number. Accessible from MTNL / BSNL and select GSM / CDMA numbers) and inform the same.
Edenred will reissue the registration code at a nominal cost which will be sent to your corporate address"
19. What are security features of TC Max Card?
All the security features which are present in any other card issued by MasterCard will be present in this card.
20. Is there any per transaction or per day limit on the TC MaxCard?
There is no restriction on the number of transactions or per day limit on the TC MaxCard so long as sufficient balance is available on the card. Also, as per RBI guidelines, the maximum load and balance on this non reloadable card at any given point of time will not exceed INR 10,000/-.